Tips from Our Pet-Friendly Hotel on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
We enjoy having your fellow pets stay with us at our pet-friendly hotel in Myrtle Beach, SC. We do have a few rules here that we have to follow:
- We allow up to 2 pets per room.
- Pets must weigh less than 30 lbs. or be less than 18 inches high.
- We do not allow aggressive breeds (the following are what we consider aggressive breeds: Rottweiler’s, Pit-bulls, Dobermans, Boxers, German Shepherds, and Chows).
- Sorry, at this time, cats are not accepted at Bar Harbor.
- NO pets are allowed in or at the pool areas.
- Pets have to be crated when the guests are out of the unit, if the pet is not crated then Housekeeping Service will NOT be provided. The housekeepers don’t like us running around while they are trying to clean the rooms. We also don’t want the housekeepers to let us out when they open the door.
- Dogs MUST be on a leash in all public areas!
- Any damage done to the room because of the pet will result in a $200.00 damage charge. I hope we are all good pets and this does not happen.
- The Pet Fee is $20.00 per night. We even register your pet as a guest of the hotel!